SK2000 Upright Frames
Manufacturer: Steel King
48 Hour Quick Ship
Minimum Order $140.00
Roll formed is the most popular and versatile type of industrial pallet racking, and Steel King’s closed column design has become an industry standard. Designed with your warehouse durability and safety in mind and drawing on almost 50 years of material handling experience, a fully welded tubular upright gives SK2000® racks superior impact resistance vs. open-back style uprights.
STEEL KING’S TEARDROP RACK IS STRONGER
The strength of our closed tube beams and upright rack frames make your rack safer and more functional. In fact, independent engineering tests have confirmed that, when compared to open back columns, SK2000® pallet racking has:
- 250% more frontal impact strength
- 44 times more torsional strength (resistance to twisting)
- 68% more side impact resistance
Notes on Upright Capacities:
- Capacity is based on 36″ vertical beam spacing. Larger spacing decreases capacity.
- Capacities based upon interior usage.
- Capacities are for selective rack only.
- Capacities are for non-seismic usage.
- All columns/posts must be anchored to an adequate concrete floor (required by RMI code).
- Capacities based upon installation in a plumb condition.
- Capacities are total per upright, assuming equal loading on both posts.
If any of these conditions do not apply to your application, or if you are unsure if they apply, DO NOT USE THESE CAPACITY RATINGS. In those cases, contact Material Flow at 1-800-338-1382 for design information. NOTE: A Permit and/or stamped calculations may be required by the local building department prior to installation and is the responsibility of the end user.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info