FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Gray Enamel Finish with Orange Axle Brackets
Lead Time 7-10 days
Made in the USA
Meco Omaha Reel Racks are designed to withstand the abuse and punishment found in a manufacturing or distribution environment. Store and dispense poly or wire rope, hose, electrical cable or chain - anything on a reel or spool can work on reel racks.
Reel Rack Specifications:
- Double welded uprights are manufactured from hefty 3" structural channel and welded to a 4" chanel base.
- 96" Units have 3 pairs of axle brackets.
- 12" and 144" units have 4 pairs (additional brackets may be ordered separately).
- 2,000 lbs. capacity per level
- Special MECO axle bracket is adjustable on 2" centers up and down the uprights
- Brackets accept axle up to 2-1/2" diameter rod (not supplied by MECO)
- Shipped knocked down
- On starter units: Width represents the inside dimensions. Must add 8" to width figure for overall width dimensions
- On Add-on units: Width represents the inside dimensions. Must add 4" when added to a starter unit.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
It is strongly recommended that the Reel Rack be secured to the floor before use.