Double-Sided Horizontal Bar Rack
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Ideal for use in maintenance departments, tool rooms, machine shops, and storage areas.
- Arms extend and act as dividers creating bays of storage.
- Nine (9) arm levels can store material up to 10' feet long.
- Aligning two units next to each other will allow for the storage of longer material.
- Arm edges are sloped upward to prevent roll-offs.
- Arms are welded at 6" increments with 6" between levels.
- Total uniform rack capacity is 2,600 pounds evenly distributed.
- Unit is supplied with lag down points and ships knocked down.
- Steel construction with baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Model Info