Borroughs B-span® provides a heavy-duty storage solution with an easily accessible, widespan design. B-span bridges the gap between clip-type shelving like Box Edge plus and full-scale pallet racking, and can accommodate hand-loaded items as well as pick lift loads (within the B-span load capacity ratings). Accessories such as back-to-back ties, wall ties and foot plates add strength and stability.
The B-span keystone B-post design uses roll-formed posts as high as 19’ with keystone slots shared by beams to create a run. B-Span flush beams supporting either wire decking or corrugated flat steel meet practically any storage requirement. Flush bottom beams can also be used with Borroughs aisle-saver® to increase your systems’ capacity. Create full mat systems with B-span’s deck over beams.
• Standard (14ga) or Heavy Duty (12ga)
• Available in 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10ft. widths, adjust-
able on 2" centers.
• Beam steps are 7/16" or 3/4" to accommodate various
• Place at any level, regardless of bracing or splices
• Deck over beams can be used as part of a full mat
• Flush bottom beams are available for use in Aisle-
Saver mobile storage applications.