FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Lead Time approx. 1 - 3 weeks
Jarke Airector Stacking Racks combine the unit load capacity of a pallet with the product protection of stacking posts. The welded tubular steel construction provides Airectors with dependable load carrying strength.
- 2,000 to 4,000 lbs. capacity
- Assembles and stacks quickly right out of the box
- 4-1/2" underclearance
- 2.170" square tube posts with 2-1/2" square sockets
- All-welded base
- Designed for 4-way forklift handling
- Wood or open bases (contact Material Flow for information on steel bases)
- Comes standard with 9" high corner sockets
- Built with 10 to 13-gauge tubular steel for heavy-duty performance
- Stack up to 4 high to maximize storage
- Designed for 4-way forklift entry
- Available in a variety of sizes, with or without decking
- Build your own racks from these components
- Select bases and posts can be quick shipped within 72 hours of ordering
- Painted gray
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
NOTE: 60"H posts available on request.